Covid 19 Pandemic - Special Arrangements / Terms from 19th July 2021
1. Payment for workshop places is required in full by the date e-mailed to you. This will normally be between 2 and 6 weeks prior to the workshop date.
2. Should you decide to cancel your booking up to 2 weeks before the workshop date, your payment will be refunded in full on request. Alternatively you will have the option of transferring your booking to a suitable alternative workshop, or receive a kit with online tutorial. If you need to cancel within the 2-week period immediately before the workshop date, the kit with online tutorial will be despatched to you. No refund will be due unless the place can be filled. Each case will be considered on a discretionary basis and taking into account the rules of the 'Track & Trace' system, which may require individuals to self-isolate. 3. We reserve the right to cancel a workshop should there be insufficient demand, or as a result of any other extenuating circumstances. In such an event, payment will be refunded in full as soon as is reasonably possible after cancellation.
5. You must not enter the premises if you or anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms. If you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 10 days of visiting the premises, alert Test, Track and Trace, and also Cathy or John Reavy of Threads workshops on 01335 310125 or 07732 222206.
6. The Hall will have been cleaned before your arrival (including tables, door handles, light switches, window catches, toilet handles & seats, washbasins & surfaces).
7. The Hall will be suitably ventilated with windows open as necessary.
8. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer on entering and exiting the premises, which will be provided.
9. Tables for attendees will spaced so that social distancing can be maintained. If you wish to sit together with friends or relatives, that will be possible.
10. Please bring a face covering with you. You will not be required to wear it whilst seated but we kindly request that one is worn when moving around the Hall.
11. No more than 1 person is permitted to be in the toilet area at the same time.
12. Embroidery demonstrations will be projected on to a large screen by pre-recorded video so that no-one has to gather in groups in order to see the work process. The tutor (Cathy Reavy) will be available to provide additional instructions as needed.
13. Attendees must bring their own embroidery equipment including hoops, scissors, pins & pencil. Everyone will be notified what to bring by e-mail.
14.Beverages, biscuits & cake will be served from behind the bar in the kitchen area. All cutlery, plates, cups etc. will be washed using the dishwasher and anyone preparing drinks and food will wear a mask or visor in the kitchen. Attendees wishing to bring their own cups, plates etc. may of course do so. Coffee & tea will be poured for you. Only organisers will be allowed to enter the kitchen. The fridge will not be available to store lunches.
15. A display of embroideries for future workshops will be laid out in the Hall as normal. These should not be touched.
16. These arrangements will be constantly reviewed and updated in line with any changes to Government guidelines.