1.Complete the form on the right and then click on 'submit'. By completing the booking form you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. Your booking form will be acknowledged and you will be invited to pay £50 deposit by cheque or BACS transfer. Bank account details will be provided to you or cheques should be made payable to 'Threads' and sent to Sunnyside, Alstonefield, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 2FR. The £50 deposit secures your place on the course. Places will not be reserved without a deposit.
3. The balance payment for your place is due at least 3 months before the start of the course. You will be invited to make payment either by BACS transfer or cheque. Should you need to cancel your booking we will do our utmost to fill your place, and if successful, a full refund would be given. If not, you would receive the full kit with access to the video tutorial. We strongly advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
4. We will confirm receipt of your payment and send any final workshop information.
5. The course will run with a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 students. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course should there be insufficient demand, or as a result of any other extenuating circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, a full refund (including deposit) would be made.
6. A complete list of what is included during the weekend can be found here.