1. By booking a place on a workshop, either verbally, by e-mail or via a booking form, you are accepting the terms and conditions set out below. The cost for attending the workshop will be as stated on the workshop page of our website at the time of booking. Each workshop will be run by Cathy Reavy, Threads, Sunnyside, Alstonefield, Ashbourne, DE6 2FR.
2. Unless otherwise stated, payment for day and evening workshop places is required in full in advance before a place can be confirmed. Places can be held without obligation until 6 weeks before the workshop date. If payment is not received by 6 weeks before the workshop date, your place will be cancelled and may be offered to another person.
3. For weekend workshops, a non-refundable £50 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place. The balance payment is due 8 weeks before the workshop date. If payment is not received by 8 weeks before the workshop date, your place will be cancelled and may be offered to another person.
4. You are invited to make payment either by BACS or cheque. Details will be forwarded to you at the time of booking and when payment is due.
5. You will receive confirmation of receipt of payment and any final workshop information by e-mail.
6. Vouchers purchased from Threads may be used in payment. A voucher is deemed to have been spent at the time that payment is normally due. Cancellation terms will be as per paragraph 7 below.
7. Payment is non-refundable. However, if we are notified of cancellation AND your place can be filled, you will have the option of transferring your booking to a suitable alternative workshop. If we cannot fill your place after cancellation, the materials & instructions for the workshop will be retained for you for collection at the next suitable opportunity.
8. We reserve the right to cancel a workshop should there be insufficient demand, or as a result of any other extenuating circumstances. In such an event, payment will be refunded in full as soon as is reasonably possible after cancellation.
9. There may be circumstances in which we need to postpone a workshop or change the venue at which a workshop is to be held and if we do, we shall advise you of this as soon as reasonably possible. If as a result, you are unable to attend the workshop, you will receive a full refund.
10. Our sole liability in relation to any cancellation, postponement or change of venue shall be limited to the price paid by you for such workshop and we shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential losses.
11. Workshops will run with a minimum of 6 persons. The maximum number of people will not exceed 13 persons (or 15 persons where there are two Tutors). However, there may be some circumstances when numbers will vary dependent on the workshop project. This will be specified in the workshop information on our website.
12. Your personal data will be used as detailed in our Data Protection Statement which can be viewedon our website.
13. Information about each workshop, including the location, is published on our website prior to booking and we will deliver the workshop in accordance with that information.
14. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright for workshop notes, instructions, designs and photographs belongs to us and may not be reproduced in any medium without our prior written consent.
15,. Tea, coffee, home-made biscuits and cake are provided on workshops at no additional charge. A gluten-free cake option is normally available. Should you have any food allergies or other specific requirements please let us know at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you. However, as cakes and biscuits are prepared in a home kitchen, we cannot guarantee that refreshments are free from ingredients that may affect those with food allergies, but all efforts are made to minimise this risk where requested. We will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to food consumed during workshops.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.